Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Cl9

Silver Cl9 Euro with gold/bronze rims!

Hey guys! Every time I try to find some photos of silver accords w/ anything besides black rims I struggle to find many! If anyone has a Cl9 w/ gold/bronze rims or have some photos of some, could you guys please post em up
    Been planning to get some gold/bronze on my Cl9 but i'd like to see what you guys have before settling
    Thank you!!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Cl9
    Also, what kit is in the image below? Is it the facelift R kit? A dude on NZHonda converted his pre-facelift Cl9 to that, considering doing the same..
    that

to this

Member Array
    Car:
    Tamiya
    I believe it is an Euro R lip.

First photo = Euro R/Honda Accord Euro Sport model front bumper.

Second photo = prefacelift Euro R lip kit

I prefer the prefacelift Euro R lip. I will be getting the modulo lip kit for mine though.

And gold/bronze wheels on a silver Euro would look kind of weird, IMO. Just doesn't compliment the silver. But do you have Satin/Alabaster silver or the graphite pearl above?
    K&N Typhoon CAI || Weapon-R Headers + High Flow CAT || APEX'i WS2 catback || Ralco RZ Pulleys || Progress RSB || Alutec FTB || Tein Street Basis || Enkei Lusso 18" x 8" +40
    REFLASHED AUDM ECU

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Cl9
    I have the Satin silver! I don't know what rims to get arghhh, I've been dwelling on it for so long! Going to slam my accord during the week so I don't want it to be on stockies for too much longer :P

if you're in Sydney and you want an easy decision and have it all fitted for you in less than 20 mins. Go Tempe Tyres. They honestly do have some nice looking wheels there.

But if you want the more performance type wheels that carry the brand name prestige and quality - look around for Enkei, Advan, Rays etc. Enkei RPF1s are really popular on the euros for some reason. I'd like to upgrade to some enkeis in the near future.
    K&N Typhoon CAI || Weapon-R Headers + High Flow CAT || APEX'i WS2 catback || Ralco RZ Pulleys || Progress RSB || Alutec FTB || Tein Street Basis || Enkei Lusso 18" x 8" +40
    REFLASHED AUDM ECU

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Cl9
    Ah nah I'm in Melbourne! Yeah haha! Was meant to go for Advans but I just don't have the money atm Probably going to end up getting some enkei's, I was thinking maybe the RSM9's?? what do you think? I've always liked RPF1's but I don't think I'll get them

Member Array
    Car:
    Tamiya
    Quote Originally Posted by axispower View Post
    First photo = Euro R/Honda Accord Euro Sport model front bumper.

Second photo = prefacelift Euro R lip kit
    I think the first pic is just standard Euro without any kit.
    I know both guys and have seen in person the black one with euro R lip.