Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Whenever I've disconnected the battery I haven't been prompted to enter in a code, although I was told about it when I accepted delivery of my car. :-s

Also note with GPS it isn't pin-point precise, there's close to a 3m margine of error, but the speedometre is about 3km/h out

Pretty much all cars have speedos that over-read, nothing to worry about
    Last edited by Adam_NA; 09-11-2013 at 11:15 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD Civic Modulo
    Quote Originally Posted by Nice! View Post

I didn't end up fitting the aftermarket fuel filter because I should disconnect the battery to accomplish it......and we dont know the radio code...spewing actually because it's all so daft this radio code thing.

Plan now for when I can be bothered to pull the radio out and either replace with a double din or get the serial number and ask for the code....at this time I will also do the fuel filter.

Do Honda charge for this code? if anyone knows.

That's about it the car can now just be a car...I will let this thread die now as the car has caught up to where it should be and my Honda basic knowledge of our model is now much higher than the nothing I had when I started the thread.
    There's a radio code with our stock radios? I was never told about any code nor did I know it even existed when I got my car brand new!

Did not see any sticker or words anywhere on the radio or windows saying "security coded radio" unlike my Corolla which has it on the window. Pretty damn lame if you ask me! Who steals radios these days anyway?!

Member Array
    Car:
    Grocery getter
    Have disconnected my battery numerous times without needing a radio code
    I don't even know anymore.