Thread: Camber setup

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000 / CL9

Camber setup

hey guys

Does anyone have any suggestions for a base camber set up to start with for a s2000. (track use)

front -3 rear -2? lol i have no idea.

thanks heaps.
    "RIP Paul Walker. You will be sadly missed by all the car lovers out there..."

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    Hellooo

i will be tracking in december. im running -2 degree front and rear

tyres
    225 front
    255 rear

rs3 semi slicks

on this setup on the street it is a little understeery. then again im not heating tyres up to track temp on the street so its not really a good review lol

ill let you know after winton :P

My current allignment is:
    Camber: -2.24(f) / -2.8(r)
    Caster: 5.8
    Toe: 0(f) / 1/8th

on 225/255 semi's this was ok at the rear, need more front camber though. I now have offset ball joints waiting to be installed so will go back for an allignement an aim for around -2.7/-3.0

Member Array
    Car:
    trotts
    Im running -4front and -3rear. Unsure on caster, but the more the better. The issue with the OEM s2000 camber adjustment is you will gain in some areas but lose out in other. Eg, if you add more camber you will lose caster. Aftermarket arms can offset that, but the OEM adjustments can provide you with a fantastic feeling. Regardless, there is no right and wrong. Go and race, see what it does and change.
    BONUS ROUND
    There is still room on the bandwagon for you.