CL9 Rim sizing help

Hi, I been looking for rims for my Accord euro 08 lux. I am noob with wheels so bear with me. I seen a BBS LM style wheels on ebay which is 18x8. I am planning to lower it with coilovers to legal limit. Will I need to roll guards or buy camber kit for this setup?

Link to wheels: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/271277136...84.m1423.l2649

should be right mate thats not that crazy for a CU2 with that offset.

18x8.5 +35 Perfect its on my friends cl9 . You may need to lower your car for it to look pish posh perfect.

get these probably better then the lm styles http://www.nlmotoring.com/XXR-521-Wh.../52188102n.htm

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    I am also going for 18x8.5 +30 enkei rpf1's for my CL9, from other forums ive read that +30 and +35 will fit fine if lowered, may need guards rolled but nothing major.

Post pics! Love rpf1s on cl9s

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by thomwootton19 View Post
    Post pics! Love rpf1s on cl9s
    should be getting rpf1's in the next month or two, i have some fitment question aswell, ive been reading on threads here that 18x8.5 +35 will rub, but i plan to stay at lowest legal height if not a tad under. I will be rolling guards, just not sure on camber kits/arms for the front and rear. will post pics once i get them on, currently picking up BC BR coilovers next week and currently running FN2R rims on stock height. might make a thread on the progress.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by EpJay View Post
    18x8.5 +35 Perfect its on my friends cl9 . You may need to lower your car for it to look pish posh perfect.

get these probably better then the lm styles http://www.nlmotoring.com/XXR-521-Wh.../52188102n.htm
    Post pics? im keen to see how they fit and what specs you are running

Thanks guys, I talked to the ebay seller and now im set on the XXR 521's.

This is the link he showed me 18x8.5 35+:
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/271289398...689%26_rdc%3D1

$1500 for the wheels and tyres package. They will install it for me as well. What you guys rekon?

What is everyone lowering their car with btw? coilovers or just springs. I like the BC n+ coilovers but I wont be readjusting or anything since its gonna be used for daily driving. Just a dump and keep at same level throughout. Should I just get springs since its cheaper?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by MPTT View Post
    Thanks guys, I talked to the ebay seller and now im set on the XXR 521's.

This is the link he showed me 18x8.5 35+:
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/271289398...689%26_rdc%3D1

$1500 for the wheels and tyres package. They will install it for me as well. What you guys rekon?

What is everyone lowering their car with btw? coilovers or just springs. I like the BC n+ coilovers but I wont be readjusting or anything since its gonna be used for daily driving. Just a dump and keep at same level throughout. Should I just get springs since its cheaper?
    Firstly im not a fan of replica wheels, but thats just personal preference, $1500 is a good deal for wheels and tyres. I would run coilovers, and as you mentioned it is for daily use, just lower it to a legal height and set dampers to soft so its a bit smoother. aftermarket springs wear out your stock struts faster in which you will have to get them replaced, at least with coilovers you can still keep your old springs and shocks for emergency purposes. you can get BC BR coilovers for about $1300 delivered, or $1400 for buddyclub n+ from JDM Yard.

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    I reckon thats fairly expensive for the wheels + tyres.
    You could order off NLMotoring 4 wheels without tyres for $868.97 when you use the coupon 25XXR (This is shipped to australia - i put my postcode 3171 and thats the price) off NLmotoring then get tyres yourself? Since its just a daily drive you dont have to get like very expensive brands / tyres, so maybe you could save a few hundred by doing this?

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    Looks expensive for chinese rims...and they don't tell you what brand of tyres you're getting :/ Some tyres only cost 100 each.

Thats my friends car with the XXR 521 Looks Hella MAD