Hi everyone,

Currently typing this in the car right after driving through an intersection where the damn safety camera flashed or so I think anyway because I saw a quick glare in front (camera behind).
Intersection is Parramatta rd and M4 entry at Granville heading towards Parramatta.
Okay so I was driving in the middle lane, this lane allows you to go straight or turn right, so you have two options. I went straight as i wanted to go to Parramatta. I went through and as I said... Saw something glare.
Looked up at my speedo and it said 57kmh so i wasnt speeding, corner or my eye, the green light to go straight was green, so once again nothing wrong.
Turned into Trivett honda and had a quick think... Wait a minute, could the turn right light be red when i went straight?
But i was going straight and the arrow on the ground even points straight and right (middle lane).
Walk back to the intersection to work thigs out and sure enough saw another car go straight in the middle lane when the red turn right arrow was red and the go straight light was green, two flashes I saw.
So the lanes work like this... 3 lanes.
Far left is just go straight, center is straight OR turn right, right most lane to turn right obviously. All are arrowed on the ground as well.

So say I get sent a fine, am i in the right or the wrong? According to the road rules handbook, I can go in the direction of the arrows... in which I did!