Honda accord number plate bracket

Sedan
    Using Tapatalk

How do I fit a slimline plate to an accord euro with the big black bracket removed
    Using Tapatalk

I have a slimline front numberplate. Just hold the middle of the plate to the middle hole (so that it is even and in the right place) and chuck some screws through the plate to the left and to the right of it. I'll upload a pic in a second.

(Not blacking out my number plate because I cbf. Sorry mods).

Now when I did it - I painted the screws black so you wouldn't notice them. But because I had to wait for them dry - I just chucked these ones in with the goal of changing them over when the other ones dried. Never got around to it. Have to be careful so you don't crack your number plate as well.

Last edited by axispower; 03-11-2013 at 06:32 PM.
    K&N Typhoon CAI || Weapon-R Headers + High Flow CAT || APEX'i WS2 catback || Ralco RZ Pulleys || Progress RSB || Alutec FTB || Tein Street Basis || Enkei Lusso 18" x 8" +40
    REFLASHED AUDM ECU

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord
    Quote Originally Posted by axispower View Post
    I have a slimline front numberplate. Just hold the middle of the plate to the middle hole (so that it is even and in the right place) and chuck some screws through the plate to the left and to the right of it. I'll upload a pic in a second.

(Not blacking out my number plate because I cbf. Sorry mods).

Now when I did it - I painted the screws black so you wouldn't notice them. But because I had to wait for them dry - I just chucked these ones in with the goal of changing them over when the other ones dried. Never got around to it. Have to be careful so you don't crack your number plate as well.

What about the rubber grommets on either side of the number plate? what did you do with them. if i do your method victorian slimline plates will still leave those gromets visible :s

I actually can't remember :S my slim line number plate isn't big enough to cover those rubber things either - I must have just taken them off, I guess. Can they be removed? Do they leave holes?

(gap in my memory here)
    K&N Typhoon CAI || Weapon-R Headers + High Flow CAT || APEX'i WS2 catback || Ralco RZ Pulleys || Progress RSB || Alutec FTB || Tein Street Basis || Enkei Lusso 18" x 8" +40
    REFLASHED AUDM ECU

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Euro
    I went from this

to this

Got it custom made from Lakin Plates. Looks really good. The slimline frame is end to end of the rubber things. Looks great and worth the money.
    Last edited by Rooster; 03-11-2013 at 08:29 PM.
    IN NSW WE TRUST

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro & CRV
    bump.....

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 05
    Damn these photos from Photobucket are all gone

Bump

Member Array
    Car: