Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    you said it hits the door but it turns out fine

wat
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    running the stock rails yes it was hitting the door. im not running stock rails. i custom made my own. measured it up and got a steal shop to cut 5mm steel to make mounting points. then got cobra sliders and RPM side mounts. bolted it all up and now it fits but only just

I guess you will take them off very soon.... your seats are too high in the photo and your foot pad is almost as high at the center console, even if you use a vgs steering wheel, I believe it gonna touch your leg while you turn in to a corner.... Should have just bought my seat just kidding

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    haha its sitting high when i took that photo. the whole seat sits lower now i lowered it on the side mounts. lol

Looks pretty good in there! Looking for a seat myself. Anything would hold better than the factory seats. Have you taken it for a spirited drive yet? Impressions?

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by greek_rambos2k View Post
    i also have a VGS s2000 wheel
    A bit jealous of that.

I'm with you Aus I'd love to have one in my car, although for some reason I keep thinking it needs to be modified plus they are extremely rare

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    The shaft on the VGS has different splines to the standard car. So you have to have it machined and a matching spline fitted.

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Quote Originally Posted by AusS2000 View Post
    A bit jealous of that.
    people at car meets would give you more props with SPOON or MUGEN wheel...

using the vgs wheel and not having vgs system is a bit weird,but it looks nice I guess

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Not really interested in 'props' from pimple face yooves. I know what I like.

And yeah, I'd love a whole VGS system, but that's a whole 'nother thing.

Hey just wondering how much clearance you have for the door and the glove box. I might get a gp90 which is 20mm wider.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    Hey fellas. Sorry epic late reply. The seat fits in perfectly. the shoulder rest is AGAINST the door but doesn't prevent it at all from being closed. In terms of the center console. If I slide the seats forward (as I have put them on rails) then I can open the console with a bit of a fiddle. here is a pic