stripped interior... what is defectable???

Hi all.

Putting rego back on my EG hatch, im running it completly gutted except for A pillar trim and complete dash, miracle x bar also

I will be attempting rego as 2seater and engineer it later, pink slip is no drama but what would i get done for. I know they could do me for all of it but what generally do they pick on from your experiences???

I still need to find somewhere to engineer aswell in blacktown area.
    Wakefield PB = 1.15.1 ----- My JDMST build thread

mine got done for no back seats or seat belts and no hook thing for the baby seat to hook too, other than that I only had two front seats, front seat belts, dash, door trims but is sort of knew the guy so he wasn't to fussed not sure about how other mechanics would look at it, hope that helps

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    If you're engineering for 2 seater
    you need to flll in the bolt holes for the back seat belts
    and the back seat anchoring point will need to be removed
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasemas View Post
    If you're engineering for 2 seater
    you need to flll in the bolt holes for the back seat belts
    and the back seat anchoring point will need to be removed
    i have had my dc2 mod plated for 2 seater in qld and heres what i had to do:

Fill in bolt holes where, i just put a bolt in them lol easy as.
    Take all seat belts bits and pieces out, i did not have to cut out anchoring points out though?
    And if its a sedan you have to have a firewall put up where the boot meets the cabin. but we do not have to worry about this in our hatchbacks
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    92 B18 eg Civic
    What state are you in? In Vic you just remove seats and seat belts and make sure none of the old holes end up outside (they don't in an eg civic), then just take it to vicroads. The person takes a quick look and it's rego'd as 2 seater

running no rear seats is a defect in a 4/5 seater car, for engineering you need to not be able to put the rear seats in. so either fill the holes (should do any way) or remove a bracket/mounting points

Your not suppose to have openings into the car other than air vents so filling the holes is more of an issue on this side rather than seats.
    Import Performance and Styling
    -= Official distributors for Password JDM =-

Member Array
    Car:
    92 B18 eg Civic
    When removed seats from my eg the bolt holes didn't lead outside the car, and I didn't need to make it so the seats can't be reinstalled. Vicroads approved it and registered it as a 2 seater