cl9 rims question

Hey guys, im looking at some Rays ss7 rims for the euro with these specs.
    17x8 +33
    17x9 +38

Will these rims fit and sit flush with the guards? I don't like that sinking look as I have with the stock 16's. also will I need a camber kit? oh and I have the car lowered on coils

thanks for the reply's!

are we still doing this pics things OP?

huh? I dunno much about rim sizes offsets and what not... will the rims fit without scrapping anything?

I'm running 18x8.5 +35 all round on stock height. Sticks out a bit and rear sometime scrubs over dips/humps. Probably would need guard work and camber.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by balkandude View Post
    Hey guys, im looking at some Rays ss7 rims for the euro with these specs.
    17x8 +33
    17x9 +38

Will these rims fit and sit flush with the guards? I don't like that sinking look as I have with the stock 16's. also will I need a camber kit? oh and I have the car lowered on coils

thanks for the reply's!
    Yes they will sit very flush, probably stick out a bit. Rolled guards will be required as well as a rear camber kit.

Thank you for the responses from my last thread..
    Anyway I changed my mind and ordered in some BBS with specs

18x8 +35
    18x9 +35

How much work is required to get a nice fit? Will I need to do front and rear guard work ? and guessing I need a rear camber kit, any brands in particular? Also not sure what tyre size to run. any help much appreciated

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 04

18x8 +35
    18x9 +35

How much work is required to get a nice fit? Will I need to do front and rear guard work ? and guessing I need a rear camber kit, any brands in particular? Also not sure what tyre size to run. any help much appreciated
    If you don't mind me asking, which BBS you ordered and where? Post pic of your car please.

with that specs you'll need some guard work. As for camber kit, Ingalls or Hardrace.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 04

18x8 +35
    18x9 +35

If you don't mind me asking, which BBS you ordered and where? Post pic of your car please.

with that specs you'll need some guard work. As for camber kit, Ingalls or Hardrace.