Hybrid View

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Sorry to hear about your CRV
    I'd also advise for them to pay you for the petrol YOU used to come back twice to fix a problem they could not diagnose
    And also reimburse you for wasted time
    As this is a NEW car this sort of problems should never happen
    Hope they are not charging you for labour
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Member Array
    Car:
    CRV & Civic
    I hope this issue with the car and the inept approach to diagnosis is a one off. The reason I purchased a Honda was for reliability and quality and that the dealership techs are well trained and competent. We managed to score a free loan car and the fix is at no charge. At this stage I'll keep an open mind.
    *** It's Only a Car ***

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Quote Originally Posted by nkoulban View Post
    The reason I purchased a Honda was for reliability and quality and that the dealership techs are well trained and competent.
    Good to see you have a loan car
    But Honda's reliability and quality went down the shitter in the early 00's... Honda's heyday was the 90's
    Now it's just any other car company
    If you're after reliability buy a new Hyundai or Kia - they are light years ahead
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum