18" Newer Euro and CRV rims on 2006 Euro.

Hi guys, I've looked around for the answer but couldnt find what I needed. I am looking at replacing my mag wheels and wanted to know if the 18" newer model Euro or CRV rims will fit on my 2006 euro. Are they the same stud pattern? Will I have issues with offset or fitting, scrubbing etc? The suspension is standard.

Sorry for the noob question but thanks a heap for the help.

Pete

A few guys have put the 8th Gen (CU2) euro wheels on their 7th Gen (CL9) euros. Don't think there were any issues with fitment there.

The CRV wheels though I have no idea.
    K&N Typhoon CAI || Weapon-R Headers + High Flow CAT || APEX'i WS2 catback || Ralco RZ Pulleys || Progress RSB || Alutec FTB || Tein Street Basis || Enkei Lusso 18" x 8" +40
    REFLASHED AUDM ECU

I then wonder whether if I were to get a 5th wheel if the 18" would fit in the wheel well in the boot.

The 18" wheel doesn't fit into the CU2 boot so I suspect it won't the CL9 either.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Lux
    Cl9 cu2 fit on dc2r prelude also .. why not yours?? My friend had fn2r rims on his crv..

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by I CU2 View Post
    The 18" wheel doesn't fit into the CU2 boot so I suspect it won't the CL9 either.
    Cu2 only gets spacer wheel not like the cl9 lux they have 5rims..well only some of the cl9s that comes with 5
    Last edited by d1zzo; 25-11-2013 at 05:08 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    Ive seen a few older Euros with the alloys from the newer models.

Quote Originally Posted by d1zzo View Post
    Cu2 only gets spacer wheel not like the cl9 lux they have 5rims..well only some of the cl9s that comes with 5
    The base model CU2 comes with full size 17" alloy spare - the 18" is too big to fit in the wheel well without a lump on top though so they put a space saver in.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro
    I run the 18" newer wheels and I think it looks great. A factory look that Honda should have always done. Add slight lowering and its a sweet drive.

well they definitely fit and look sweeeeeeeeeeet! Running 225/40/18 tyres.