Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro '10

Question changing wheel :)

Hi
    I own a 2010 honda accord euro with the factory wheel set of 17 inch.
    I was thinking of changing to 18inch wheels.

Would an 18 inch wheel set work well on my car? If they are from 18 inch factory set of 2013 honda accord euro luxury?

Has anyone changed to 18 inch with any problems?

Ps. Anyone know where I can grab a 2010 service manual for the car? Other than the ridiculous 400 dollar one fron amazon?

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Euro
    The CU2 has a bigger wheel arch so you could even go 19".
    There would be no issues with going with the stock 18" one as the offset is the same. If you wanted to go aftermarket, you have to make sure you get the right offset so you don't stick outside guards or push into the suspension components. Stock offset is +55 (on the CL9 amyway but think its the same)
    Last edited by Rooster; 26-12-2013 at 10:04 AM.
    IN NSW WE TRUST

If they're from the factory you won't have any problems - and yes, the 18" will look much better as said above.

And no, my understanding is that once you lose your service manual - you have to pay through the ass to get another one no matter where it's from. Happy to be corrected on that, though.
    K&N Typhoon CAI || Weapon-R Headers + High Flow CAT || APEX'i WS2 catback || Ralco RZ Pulleys || Progress RSB || Alutec FTB || Tein Street Basis || Enkei Lusso 18" x 8" +40
    REFLASHED AUDM ECU