need help with cu2 ballast

Hi all

Can anyone help to attach a pic of cu2 stock hid ballast please.

Quote Originally Posted by I CU2 View Post

Thank you, would you know if they same across range from 2008-on.
    I did see these on cl9as well ,i guess honda kept same design.

I assume it would be the same?

I assume it would be the same?
    hope so ordered these ones ahahah

are these our of your car or your a fitting xenon in non xenon car?

thank you

Nope, these headlights are xenon equipped from factory. Are you planning to install them on a non-xenon headlight unit? I'm not sure if there's already wires left there for the ballasts on a halogen model?

The Halogen socket is physically different from the HID/Xenon one, you can tell by comparing the bulbs.

If it didn't come from stock, you will need an aftermarket kit. Also I don't think the halogen models came with autoleveller and projectors, so you may find the light scattered.

Also keep in mind that Xenon models come with headlight washes as it's a law requirements when having HIDs.

Nope, these headlights are xenon equipped from factory. Are you planning to install them on a non-xenon headlight unit? I'm not sure if there's already wires left there for the ballasts on a halogen model?
    Everything is there ,headlights need a hole at bottom but it has provision for it and mounting points for ballast are there i got a set of lux projectors and cut off shields,also decided to go with tsx-r clear lenses. Should be much better than pnp kit.

Once i get a modulo front bar i will fit washers but they don't do that much anyhow.
    Last edited by 08r3308; 28-11-2013 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fillit View Post
    The Halogen socket is physically different from the HID/Xenon one, you can tell by comparing the bulbs.

If it didn't come from stock, you will need an aftermarket kit. Also I don't think the halogen models came with autoleveller and projectors, so you may find the light scattered.

Also keep in mind that Xenon models come with headlight washes as it's a law requirements when having HIDs.
    base models do come with projectors and h1 bulbs,i played with h1 pnp kit and it pretty good , better that reflectors with hod in any car not equipped with hid at least.

Sounds good, you're doing it right with the proper cutoff shields. Is there a wire to connect to the ballast within the headlights still though, once you cut the hole on the bottom open?

Sounds good, you're doing it right with the proper cutoff shields. Is there a wire to connect to the ballast within the headlights still though, once you cut the hole on the bottom open?
    Only way to do it is properly ,dont want to blind pple.
    From what i seen on non lux lights i might get lucky with straight plug othervise i got a set of pigtails with new ballasts which will make everything much easier .

Apperantly clear lenses make bit of difference as well.