Genuine spare parts for Honda CRV 2004.

Hi,
    Recently bought a used CRV and was wondering where can I buy spare parts in Sydney or online. At the moment I need just brake pads and wipers but it would be good to know where to buy any other parts in future.
    Thanks.

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Alot of oem stuff can be found from America

get the part # and call up local dealership for the price so you can compare with buying overseas..thats what I do

usually even with shipping its cheaper to buy o/s

part # can be found here http://www.oemacuraparts.com/parts-c...peed-automatic

Thanks a lot for a prompt reply/post.
    Its a very good web site .

Member Array
    Car:
    integra dc4
    try Turbo Auto Spares at Cabramatta. They can source OEM and aftermarket parts.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    oemacuraparts is indeed a great resource for part numbers
    I wish they still did international shipping T_T
    DC5R

Member Array
    Car:
    FD Civic Modulo
    Quote Originally Posted by spn.fed View Post
    try Turbo Auto Spares at Cabramatta. They can source OEM and aftermarket parts.
    ^ While true, they can only source a few types of OEM parts. Asked for genuine Toyota rotors for my brothers car and they said they couldn't.

As for your wipers, you can get the genuine Matsuba ones from the USA for cheaper! Think the dealer wanted $50 a pair for my FD but online it was only $11 each delivered and OEM too from Texas!

Quote Originally Posted by stevo1210 View Post
    ^

As for your wipers, you can get the genuine Matsuba ones from the USA for cheaper!
    Thanks Stevo,
    If you dont mind could you post a link ( or just name if it is not permitted to post links) to that shop , please?