S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2
    Quote Originally Posted by defect View Post
    why not post a pic of the rear?
    Because I'm currently waiting to get professional photos done. Looks even better from behind with minimal camber.
    FITMENT

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK
    looks clean, but I think it needs to be lower to pull off that fitment.

The car is practically sitting on the ground as it is, the guy probably struggles getting in and out of his own driveway from the look of that photo. I found stretching a 40 series tyre helped with the practicality of things plus it helped close the gap a bit better especially up the front end of the car

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK
    Quote Originally Posted by (Ryanswhites2k) View Post
    The car is practically sitting on the ground as it is, the guy probably struggles getting in and out of his own driveway from the look of that photo. I found stretching a 40 series tyre helped with the practicality of things plus it helped close the gap a bit better especially up the front end of the car
    yeah the car does look pretty low already. personally, I just think if you're going to stretch tyres then you need to tuck tyre or at least have no wheel gap. if you have a wheel gap, use fitting tyres and at least the car looks deliberately functional.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    if it wasn't for his front lip, it would b lower and fill the guards, he has already damaged his front lip at this height...

anth, correct me if im wrong, but ur going a smaller lip to lower the car???

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2
    Quote Originally Posted by IEVAQ8 View Post
    if it wasn't for his front lip, it would b lower and fill the guards, he has already damaged his front lip at this height..

anth, correct me if im wrong, but ur going a smaller lip to lower the car???
    exactly tom most likely ill be removing the front lip and running just a custom front splitter, which will let me lower the car alot more.
    FITMENT

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2
    Quote Originally Posted by baethos View Post
    yeah the car does look pretty low already. personally, I just think if you're going to stretch tyres then you need to tuck tyre or at least have no wheel gap. if you have a wheel gap, use fitting tyres and at least the car looks deliberately functional.
    yeah you've got a fair point there, although the problem i came across when building the wheels was that the front could only be build 2inches or bigger on a 18inch in wheel or as i done a 1.5 inch on a 17inch.. that extra inch of wheel would of definitely helped raise the front of the car up. although ive got on order some camber ball joints to have it sitting exactly how i want.
    FITMENT

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2
    car will be at 100mm
    FITMENT