Locating someone to install S2K roof

Hi guys, I'm new to this site and have read different threads regarding S2K installs and have seen installs done by Member aka 'FERRARI'. I last heard on another forum that he has upgraded to a Ferrari, by the way that is some upgrade anyway does anyone know if he is still doing installs or if there is someone else in Sydney that still does installs. I live in Sydney and am having trouble locating someone who can help me out. Any info would be great my fellow S2K owners...

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    A few of us have done this upgrade and some of us would not do it again unless the payout was significant. It's a lot of back breaking work.

More than happy to provide directorial style advice but you would need to get your hands dirty.

[10:12:52 PM] Selim Karaaslan: MX5Mania in NSW, Hornsby (sydney) did mine a couple years back. Not cheap but never been happier! - otherwise ure stuck with going to Honda.