Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    2000 DC2R
    I had an issue fitting a 70mm throttle body on my b18c, need to adjust the iac duty cycle to keep the revs stable. Mine was worse though, turn car on and it revs to 4k and idle hunts between 2.5-3.5k revs. You could have the throttle slightly open during idle aswell, cable might be to tight. I reverted back to stock throttle body in meantime till i get hondata, to adjust my duty cycle.
    3 guys walk into a bar. The first guy told the D to get a B series.The second guy told the B to get a K series. The last guy told the K to fk off just get a V8 mate.

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 DC2R
    btw is it a skunk2 throttle body? there notorious for having the butterfly getting stuck, since you mention the the revs going crazy when you tap the throttle. Try loosen some slack on the accelerator cable, and see if it settles down.
    3 guys walk into a bar. The first guy told the D to get a B series.The second guy told the B to get a K series. The last guy told the K to fk off just get a V8 mate.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Civic
    pm a guy username stndrd - hes melb based and good with hondas
    Wakefield Park PB: 1.15.6

Member Array
    Car:
    ek yo
    cheers Dave - ill give him a pm

i think im just gonna try and find a good tuner and get my car looked at properly.

Member Array
    Car:
    no weetek civic
    also pm cbauto, hes good with b20's
    SSpamily

hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9, eg, n360,
    sorry for the slow reply. I usually put a gauge in and check the pressure. You can also remove the vacumn line from the regulator and the fuel pressure should stabilize.

I've had one once that was leaking fuel into the intake manifold through the vacumn line.

Another quick thing you could try is crimp the return line and see if it runs better. I use a coolant hose pliers just to make sure it doesn't wreck the lines.
    Check out the TLA Performance facebook page

Http://www.tlaperformance.com
    Offical dealer for NRG innovations, Hybrid racing and now PLM

Member Array
    Car:
    b18c2+T Ej8
    have u set the right timing? ignition timing? which map are u using ? vaccum leak?

Member Array
    Car:
    ek yo
    All good found the problem, Active to my ECU didnt have 12v so deleted the base map, need Retune
    thanks guys

Member Array
    Car:
    ek yo
    can someone show me how to check all the vacuum hoses on b16