Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    update:

i tightened up my cable. and made sure i could reach WOT without the pedal bottoming out first.
    the pedal has about 2-3 mm of play before revving the engine up.
    and now heal toe is a breeze and can be done so fast engine revs just fling up.

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby Face View Post
    update:

i tightened up my cable. and made sure i could reach WOT without the pedal bottoming out first.
    I found it okay to heel toe bbf

How big are your shoes?
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Face View Post
    update:

Great to see it's better for you

An idea on how to get better at heel toe / rev matching ( and driving in general) is experience more types of manual vehicles. This will strengthen your left and right legs and basically give you
    More accuracy and control.
    I drive trucks , motorbikes as well as a variety of manual cars and IMO that's the key to better driver overall. Not time behind the wheel but experience and variety :0)

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek4_cxi_type_R
    Bengammin senna
    Last edited by joyride; Today at 07:26 AM. Reason: Ask for permission if you're going to use someone elses pic

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    Great to see it's better for you

An idea on how to get better at heel toe / rev matching ( and driving in general) is experience more types of manual vehicles. This will strengthen your left and right legs and basically give you
    More accuracy and control.
    I drive trucks , motorbikes as well as a variety of manual cars and IMO that's the key to better driver overall. Not time behind the wheel but experience and variety :0)
    I definitely try and drive as many manual cars as I can, and it definitely has helped me learn how to drive them better, as well as heel-toe
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bennjamin again.
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Heel toe on the streets. Because race car.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphorced View Post
    Heel toe on the streets. Because race car.
    Because makes you look as big of a douche as someone with launch control at the lights holding revs... So they can merge before end of lane...

Quote Originally Posted by DreadAngel View Post
    Because makes you look as big of a douche as someone with launch control at the lights holding revs... So they can merge before end of lane...
    A) Pfft heel toe all day cause you double clutch to save synchros.
    B) Need dat launch control when you got no power.

My bad, forgot that part, not double clutching when I should've...

Frogot about reason c) Got no low down power so if you dont rev match car will bog and nearly stall. #RaceCarOnStreet

A violent clutch kick should help there