Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    And break gearboxes coz tyres stronger than metal! Luckily for me though, i put on a shitty clutch that will spin free =D

QFT!!!

This guy noes, A+, will buy from again!
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    yep benny so true, diff variety .

even turbo diesel utes lol, dat laggy ass rev match.
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphorced View Post
    Heel toe on the streets. Because race car.
    Because mechanical sympathy.

I've seen a fair few noobs downshifting without throttle blip. I feel for the car, having such a Shit driving owner.
    SSpamily

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    I dont even think twice now, every car i get in

Must be good for clutch to, drive-train ect. Plus dat silky smooth down shift, cant even tell you changed down a gear minus the sound.
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by cbauto View Post
    Because mechanical sympathy.

I've seen a fair few noobs downshifting without throttle blip. I feel for the car, having such a Shit driving owner.
    Don't get me wrong, rev matching makes complete sense to me.

However, heel toe does not, as you'd have to be stepping on the brakes quite hard to be performing it correctly and something that's only necessary if you're late braking. Something that should be left for the track and not on the roads.

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627

However, heel toe does not, as you'd have to be stepping on the brakes quite hard to be performing it correctly and something that's only necessary if you're late braking. Something that should be left for the track and not on the roads.
    You don't have to have your right toe smashed on the brake pedal for the procedure called heal toe.

You can brake lightly and blip with your heal too my friend.

Maybe your right foot isn't articulate enough to perform heal toe at all braking levels. Be it hard or soft.
    SSpamily

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer

What about when you are slowing down at the lights?
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    I guess you could take you foot off the brake and blip

But that's not smooth daily driving is it now.
    SSpamily

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    the reason i couldnt heal toe before renzo was because of throttle cable slack, i had to lower the heel too far to hit the accelerator enough to bring up the revs.

s2000 is easy to do the manuever can even BOF SOF on the stock pedals.

what i really want to accomplish is left foot braking, havent done it since my eg, but in the S if u stuff up and push too hard all that weight flies forward and the rear end snaps out toooo easy.

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby Face View Post
    the reason i couldnt heal toe before renzo was because of throttle cable slack, i had to lower the heel too far to hit the accelerator enough to bring up the revs.

s2000 is easy to do the manuever can even BOF SOF on the stock pedals.

what i really want to accomplish is left foot braking, havent done it since my eg, but in the S if u stuff up and push too hard all that weight flies forward and the rear end snaps out toooo easy.
    Hahaha true man, but I find the brake pedal too stiff, so you are pushing the clutch in way too far, and have to manuvure your foot on a odd angle, better to use right foot to blip the acceleration pedal as well as braking

How much do you push the pedal for Wot?
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    heal.

ok.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre