Member Array
    Car:
    03 DC5

DC5 Oxygen Sensor

So apparently I need a new oxygen sensor (or they can try give the one I have now a good clean, apparently they've done that before and the engine lights gone away). But if I have to buy a new one, how much should I be looking at paying? Cheers!
    You know what? I still hate you, but you got a pretty awesome collection of nudie mags.
    Yeah, I got 'em from the 70's, 80's and 90's. It's like masturbating in a time machine.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    $150 odd dollars. buy denso as its cheaper and denso makes the honda oem one anyways. look on amazon.com!!!! whilst you are there, get a o2 sensor socket remover also for much easier removing of the current sensor!

Member Array
    Car:
    03 DC5
    Quote Originally Posted by r3ckless View Post
    $150 odd dollars. buy denso as its cheaper and denso makes the honda oem one anyways. look on amazon.com!!!! whilst you are there, get a o2 sensor socket remover also for much easier removing of the current sensor!
    Awesome, thanks!
    You know what? I still hate you, but you got a pretty awesome collection of nudie mags.
    Yeah, I got 'em from the 70's, 80's and 90's. It's like masturbating in a time machine.