Member Array
    Car:
    '98 INTEGRA

Thumbs up Josh: 1998 DC2 Integra Vtir

Hey,

I finally managed to get myself onto this forum after reading some advice on testing a VTEC. I own an Integra DC2 and it's my first car... I love it to bits and plan on keeping it as long as possible.

I am only just starting to get into the modification side of cars and all I have done is changed over the shifter to a short shifter (not the biggest change).

I already bought the car with some after market mods; rims, head deck, leather interior, front strut brace. Nothing too special.

I am going to be studying mechanics in february and I want to get to know my car as much as possible before hand. I'm hoping that jumping on this forum will with that, as from what I've seen from the small amount of threads I've read you guys seem to know what you're doing!

I am also interested in getting a second Honda project car, something like starting from a real crap box and doing absolutely everything...

Thanks for your time and be prepared for a tonne of noob questions!

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    Welcome abourd
    SSpamily

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Hey there post up some pic of your ride
    Maybe try an old eg civic a carby, then convert to efi and drop in a b16/18
    That'll be a nice build project
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Member Array
    Car:
    '98 INTEGRA
    this is the only pic i have at the moment... haven't taken any in a while

I have looked at a couple of civics and I am thinking of getting one and starting from scratch. Are they difficult to work on or are they simple enough?