Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Butters88: Sounds like a bad install job (by previous owner or 3rd party).
    Have you tried opening the rear trims to see if it's wet/flooded inside ? Check the grommets.

The dealers are hopeless.

It's an 08 cu2 lux so they were standard factory fitted. Only the front sensors play up.

I wouldn't be too worried but I have to drive two hour round trip to get it back to the dealer. Very annoying considering it's already been in once. They better reimburse my fuel if they want me to take it back there (it is under stat warranty still) rather than the local honda mob.

Member Array
    Car:
    2006 CL9 Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by butters88 View Post
    It's an 08 cu2 lux so they were standard factory fitted. Only the front sensors play up.

I wouldn't be too worried but I have to drive two hour round trip to get it back to the dealer. Very annoying considering it's already been in once. They better reimburse my fuel if they want me to take it back there (it is under stat warranty still) rather than the local honda mob.
    Legally, they don't have to, but they might reimburse your fuel cost (goodwill). First, try a different Honda dealer, they might be more helpful.

As far as I am aware if I want it fixed under my used car stat warranty I have to take it back to the place of purchase?

Member Array
    Car:
    2006 CL9 Luxury
    Yes, that's correct. However, if the solution turns out to be a simple 5 minute job, it might not be worth the drive to the original place of purchase if it's really far away.

I have booked it for next week. Due to loss of income and costs for fuel I have requested that the 120k service be completed at the same time (free of course). See what they say to that, even if they offer it at a reduced price I will be happy with that.

I think I will get a tank of fuel out of it though.