Quote Originally Posted by ECU-MAN View Post
check the 12v source at the coils, the Main Relay provides 12v to the coils, Fule Pump Relay and ECU.

while cranking do you get injector pulse ?

does the KPRO detect CMP A, CMP B and CKP pulses ?

any codes in the ECU ?
Im over B series! haha Nah i will do one in a CRX.

Thanks for the help ECU man. I didnt have a voltage tester.. so i took off the fuel rail with injectors still intact. Whiile my friend was holding down the injectors i cranked the engine and it didnt shoot out fuel. We also checked for spark again and there were no Spark. My mate and i are so baffled. We took the injectors out of the fuel rail after cranking and theres a clear indication that fuel is reaching the fuel rail..so yes fuel is getting through.. but not through the injectors.

Hondata doesnt pick up any error codes besides the usual Multiplexer and VTC oil Pressure switch. I changed coils last night and still no success. We also changed starter motor.. and MAP sensor too and Rechecked groundings. Still no success. My next on the list is to change the engine harness. ECU-MAN do you reckon it could be Crank Trigger wheel that has snapped or broken its teeth? The engine is from a crash.. but its a rare case of that breaking? Its the only thing i could think of. Its my second k20 swap and by far this is the worse! -___-.