Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    s2000 / CL9
    If that is genuine 33xxx kms I would buy that. Lol
    "RIP Paul Walker. You will be sadly missed by all the car lovers out there..."

Member Array
    Car:
    lude s2k ge8
    its genuine. none of that new motor rubbish.

Pay the same price and buy an AP2. To me 35k is too much for an AP1 even in that condition. There are AP2s with slightly higher kms that have sold for less.

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000 / CL9
    I looked a few few ap2s before I bought the ap1.5 and all the ones with a decent price... The inspector I sent out to these cars was like "dont touch it". They send reports etc and some were so thrashed. So just be careful.
    Hopefully u get something nice.
    Maybe someone wants to buy my 05. Lol wouldn't let it go for 35 thats for sure. Haha
    "RIP Paul Walker. You will be sadly missed by all the car lovers out there..."

Member Array
    Car:
    lude s2k ge8
    yeh i hear you. originally i wanted one much cheaper, but after seeing a few... and then ap2, their suppose to be not as fast? i do like their bumpers and that, but again, condition = price ap1 or 2.

Your car is nice as Phillipminge, how much would you consider selling it for? PM me if you like?

Quote Originally Posted by Torell View Post
    yeh i hear you. originally i wanted one much cheaper, but after seeing a few... and then ap2, their suppose to be not as fast? i do like their bumpers and that, but again, condition = price ap1 or 2.
    They are equally as fast, same engine?

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Upping my budget a little for ap2s if in Melbourne. Pm me.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 BB AP1
    you missed out on the white 06 - heard it went pretty cheap

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    ^ couldn't justify it. I went and looked at it before he advertised. Rear bar resprayed, leather seats torn, only service history up to 30,000kms, front guards resprayed. I want one which I won't need to fix up, detail at the most