Newcomer Array
    Car:
    turbo ek civic

New here, been through a few Honda's! Now driving an EK4!

Hey guys, my names Josh and I have been snooping around these forums for maybe a year now, thought I'd finally make a post.

I'm a bit of a v8 man with a nice 383 cube long term project on the go but have been falling more and more in love with Honda's as time goes by haha.

My first honda was a Jazz which was a work car, I worked for a car audio company so it had a pimped out red leather and suede interior and a big system, I used to give that thing hell before I really new much about Honda's.

About a year ago I bought a friends EK1 hatch with a turbo d16y5. He built it all himself and it was a quick car, it made 150kw atw on the dyno. It had a garret turbo, FMIC, wolf 3d computer, bigger injectors, walbro pump, gfb BOV, alloy radiator, nice mugen kit and plenty other bits and pieces.

Now just recently I have learnt a little more and decided to get serious. I've picked up an EK4 hatch with a b16a2 that has had a little work and is in awesome condition. This one has koni coil overs, skunk2 racing springs, some hardrace suspension bits, a weaponR intake and an exhaust.

I'll try post some pics up tomorrow, theres plenty of mods to come that I can't wait to share, and I'm looking forward to getting along to a meet or cruise to check out some awesome rides. There's definitely not enough tough Honda's getting around!

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc5r
    how many km's on the ek4?

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    welcome, where u located???

and boost is the way to go on any Honda