Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    Mate you are just being difficult. I said you can be sued. Just read into what I saying and get on with it.

Didnt meant it to come across like that My bad. Just sucks if a business screws a customer and the new crowd is unaware because the old reviews are pushed under the rug. Another thing to remember, and granted none of us are experts, but that is the principle that defamation is the spreading of false info. So negative truthful reviews have always had a general safeguard on the net.
    Last edited by Rudy; 02-02-2014 at 02:56 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Didnt meant it to come across like that My bad. Just sucks if a business screws a customer and the new crowd is unaware because the old reviews are pushed under the rug. Another thing to remember, and granted none of us are experts, but that is the principle that defamation is the spreading of false info. So negative truthful reviews have always had a general safeguard on the net.
    Alot of the honda crowd know how shit the place is.

To be honest the only one I haven't heard bad things about is Wangara and burswood
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Burswood is great
    Gave me a free honda bag when i bought some ATF
    But the parts guy thought my 95 accord slush box used CVT fluid instead of ATF /facedesk
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Quote Originally Posted by Jasemas View Post
    Burswood is great
    Gave me a free honda bag when i bought some ATF
    But the parts guy thought my 95 accord slush box used CVT fluid instead of ATF /facedesk
    the parts guy there told me i was "wrong" when i told him the KA9 only came with four doors. LOLs were had all day.

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Quote Originally Posted by sensei_ View Post
    the parts guy there told me i was "wrong" when i told him the KA9 only came with four doors. LOLs were had all day.
    Hahah i swear they just pull people of the streets
    And think us enthusiasts who know more about Honda's then them - are clueless people

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    I was going to get a galant vr4 when I first got my P's yrs ago

on the test drive the car would miss under boost and the idle was constantly hunting

their response was "nah mate she's all good it'll fix itself as you drive it more,please just sign here" ...

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DA9
    I went to look at an EK civic. Quite stock and clean driven by an old bloke by the looks of it.
    Upon the test drive, i saw something rolling out in front of me - I realized it was a wheel and started to laugh.. while i tried to slow down.. guess what happened? I found out it was my wheel lol.
    Front right guard, completely buckled, along with damage to the front bar. I felt bad, i wanted to pay the guy but surely it wasn't my fault. The tyres were new so someone must of screwed up on putting the tyres back on i guess.
    BWAAHHHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by andy.baskaran View Post
    Hi All,
    Went to a honda car dealer north of Perth signed up a contract on a car subject to my wife viewing the car along with $500 deposit. Sales man brought the car to my house
    Wife had a look and she didn't like.

Next day went to the dealership waited for 2 hours along with my wife and 3 year old son (35degree c), to get my deposit back, after two hours sales manger got me to sign some paper work (initially advised paper work is with sales person).

After signing paper work, he advised that i have to wait for another hour to get my deposit back because their bussiness manager is busy, lost my patience and shouted at him, then got my money in the next 5 min.

i didn't buy a car from them, sale man was very pushy and arrogant when you said no. No curtosy what so ever with an young child.

My whole intention of taking my wife the next day to the dealership to to have a look at another car, but they way i was treated made me not to go that dealership again

OK why would you sign anything, let alone put money down a car without first seeing it?

If you are unhappy with your experience with the dealership why not contact honda australia and talk about it

After all they are a honda dealership who represent honda, i would assume they would care(but then again i know what honda AU is like when talking to them)

Quote Originally Posted by Grayfox View Post
    OK why would you sign anything, let alone put money down a car without first seeing it?

If you are unhappy with your experience with the dealership why not contact honda australia and talk about it

After all they are a honda dealership who represent honda, i would assume they would care(but then again i know what honda AU is like when talking to them)

Why contact Honda Australia when you can go on a war path online which won't lead to anything more than that?

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Why do anything about it when deep deep down inside you really know nothing is actually going to happen
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Kinda like writing a letter of hatred to someone
    Then finishing it... Then crumpling it up and not mailing it
    Then coming on OzHonda to potato

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Quote Originally Posted by Jasemas View Post
    Kinda like writing a letter of hatred to someone
    Then finishing it... Then crumpling it up and not mailing it
    Then coming on OzHonda to potato

That's the internet , right ?