Newcomer Array
    Car:
    MX5

Smile HCCNSW is it still going?

Hi, I was an early member of the Honda Car Club of NSW back in the late 60s, and lost contact with the club in the 90s, when life went in a different direction.
    Was cleaning out my garage and found a few S600/800 bits and pieces, which made me wonder what happened to the club, so if anyone can let me know it would be greatly appreciated..

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Did you have an old S?

Please post pictures!! They excite me
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    MX5
    Yes, over the years I owned a number of both S600s and s800s, but all the pictures are old photos. Will dig some out and scan them so I can post.. Have you ever owned one?

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Unfortunately not but i would certainly love to in future - got a couple of other things to balance out in life first.. the S2000, and a lack of garage space being one of them
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    well it did have a brief revival back in 2011/12, havent heard since...
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    MX5
    That is very sad, after surviving for almost 40 years. I believe I have some very early club news letters/magazines if anyone is interested I could post some exerpts.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    if you have spare time you're welcome to contact the existing president and try to reboot it i guess
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars