Hybrid View

3.4 ? TOO low. I just got a 4.05 in the other day :0)

Btw the side vents are normal.

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM B18C Leyland Mini
    Not too low for me. Tyres are 175-45-13's
    Once the engine is back in, I'll be able to use first gear again, & not have to change into 5th at 60km/h
    Unfortunately it also means I will be lacking in torque, so the current tune of 85kw without VTEC will irritate me, & I'll have to connect VTEC & get a decent tune done. Still, 85kw is better than the 45 Hp I had before....... Even with only around 800kg to drag about the place.
    Been talking to someone up here with a good Honda, & apparently I should send a file south & get the tune emailed back. I have an AEM - EMS 8860 computer. It's overkill for now, but "meh" *shrug*.

BTW Thanks, for the vent advice - That's 2 mods with the same answer, so I'm not sure I should even bother ringing the mechanic!

Edit - @ chez - Watson Rally in the UK was my source. Which incidentally is also where I got the conversion kit for the beast. It cost me 380 pounds, but that was last year, so the price may have changed etc. Order time was..... ages......
    Last edited by Slugman; 31-01-2014 at 11:11 AM.