Help with BOSS kit S2000

Hey all,

I have a Key!s Racing steering wheel and a J's racing quick release I want to fit onto my S2000.

Problem is I am not too sure which boss kit to buy? The spoon one looks like it comes out a fair bit and might end up being a bit too much combined with the quick release.
    I can't find any works bell ones for sale and from what I remember they had a standard and a slim, not sure which one will be suitable.

Is anyone running both a quick release and a boss kit? If so what boss kit are you running?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG, RB3
    you can use the NRG short hub kit. ebay!

Anyone used them? Any good? Works bell makes one too. Bit pricey though.

Best to go with a short hub. Only two options I know of are the works bell one and the nrg one. You're really not going to notice the difference between the two on something like a boss kit.
    I have a works bell quick release and Mugen 3 steering wheel but being so tall (6,4) I just got te normal sized boss kit to give my legs some extra room

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type R
    Works Engineering have the short hub and flip up hub that will fit the S2K. JDMYard have them.