Lowered seat rails for DC2R Recaros

I'm quite tall and dont mind the DC2R seats in my EG, so would like to lower the drivers side.
    Does anyone make rails that will lower them (and preferably also have the option to fit fixed back seat in future)

Bride
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

which model?
    seems they have quite a few

You're after the Bride RO model
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Looks like the MO is just the RO's + a set of additional plates, can anyone confirm?

May want to get the MO's so that I can mount minus plates with current seats, but then use the adapter plates for other seats down the track

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type R
    I did a lot of research on this and the best/lowest option for retaining the OEM Recaro SR3 is the Feel’s Low Position Drivers Seat Rail (lowers by 40mm)
    I am 6'5" and can easily fit in my DC2R with a helmet.

thanks will check it out.
    ideally i want a rail that can lower factory seat, but also accept a base mounted fixed back seat down the track

Quote Originally Posted by StretchGSK View Post
    I did a lot of research on this and the best/lowest option for retaining the OEM Recaro SR3 is the Feel’s Low Position Drivers Seat Rail (lowers by 40mm)
    I am 6'5" and can easily fit in my DC2R with a helmet.
    Hi, If you're still around, could I please ask you to elaborate on this? Is this a kind of Bride seat rail?

Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type R
    Hi

No its made by Feel's: http://www.hondatwincam.co.jp

Seems to not be listed on as many sites anymore but this is possible what I got:
    http://www.rhdjapan.com/feel-s-low-p...cket-seat.html