Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevil View Post
    Benjammin what you talk about ? I see a ridiclous statement that you have a better than average ( yeah I did Industrial Mathetmatics at Uni ) implying that the OP will have better than 50/50 chance of blowing his shit up.

So Benjammin do you really believe any boosted K24 producing more than 200kw atw has a 50/50 chance of blowing up ? you're a goose ! lol

Lol ! You didn't understand what Adrian was implying it seems. I mean LOL

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    So I shouldnt take what Adrian wrote at face value ???? and I should speculate to as what he implying ..... lol mate put the shovel down.

Member Array
    Car:
    klungemobile
    Benjammin what you talk about ? I see a ridiclous statement that you have a better than average ( yeah I did Industrial Mathetmatics at Uni ) implying that the OP will have better than 50/50 chance of blowing his shit up.

So Benjammin do you really believe any boosted K24 producing more than 200kw atw has a 50/50 chance of blowing up ? you're a goose ! lol
    You need a refund on that course then mate.
    Last edited by newpaddy3; 20-08-2014 at 05:27 PM.
    We're doing it for the children.

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer

Wow

50/50 chance is very spot on. I mean really. Anything has a 50/50 chance to do anything. Anyone with any maths education knows this.

No wonder you go to byp
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

So I shouldnt take what Adrian wrote at face value ???? and I should speculate to as what he implying ..... lol mate put the shovel down.
    Well. What I took at face value is exactly what he said. You run an inefficient supercharger on a higher ks motor , and request more power from it from tuner and it's very likely to blow up.

You are very defensive of BYP mate.

Member Array
    Car:
    no weetek civic

tell us more about your life time worth of experience building and tuning motors.
    SSpamily

hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    klungemobile
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    Wow

50/50 chance is very spot on. I mean really. Anything has a 50/50 chance to do anything. Anyone with any maths education knows this.

No wonder you go to byp
    50% of motors blow up m8. That's 1 in 2.

Many explosion. Such boom. BYP standards 4 lyfe.

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by newpaddy3 View Post
    50% of motors blow up m8. That's 1 in 2.

Many explosion. Such boom. BYP standards 4 lyfe.
    Tbh actually pat, we are both incorrect. It's more 1:1 ratio of motors blowing that byp have touched.
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    klungemobile
    Tbh actually pat, we are both incorrect. It's more 1:1 ratio of motors blowing that byp have touched.
    My apologies, I was being conservative. You are indeed correct though.

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    Put the shovel down
    SSpamily

Guise pls.

Engines are sold before blowing so ain't anyone's fault.

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    Guise pls.

Engines are sold before blowing so ain't anyone's fault.
    Sorry, my mistake.

Cash sale, no receipt, no evidence either!