Cl9 new Front rotors and pads.

just installed my new rotors and pads as the old ones were super shakey under braking...
    here they are

just thought it might interest a few

Might help if you told people what they are
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Well you see they are discs of steel and when you put your foot on the brake pedal a clamping action applies pressure to said disc in such a fashion that it decelerates the automobile.

Don't know brand they're from canada, machined in the us so i felt pretty comfortable with them

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Looks good, ive been meaning to do that same, my brakes are shuddering too and its really annoying.

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 CL9 Lux
    one of the best mods for the CL9...braking for me at least on the standard rotors/pads was terrible.
    '04 CL9 6spd Lux | front and rear Hardrace camber arms | Injen CAI | BC Racing Coilovers | DBA slotted rotors |

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by dirlok View Post
    one of the best mods for the CL9...braking for me at least on the standard rotors/pads was terrible.
    Accords have soft pads and rotors, it's a well documented issue lol
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    If you want to quickly resolve the shudder, take some coarse sandpaper and give both sides of the disc a rub. Then replace those shitty OEM pads with any brand aftermarket!
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Yeah so stoked hey makes the car look way better not to mention keeping my teeth when coming off the freeway