Newcomer Array
    Car:
    honda ep3

Ep3 k24 a3 swap!!!

ive recently found out that i blew the head gasket of my ep3 and the piston rings are on their way and im guessing the crack on the gasket damaged the head a lot, as i have to top up coolant every couple days.... so i pretty much have a worn out engine

Then i decided to change my engine without spending a lot of money and have the power that i have now. the best choice i came up with was the k24a3 out of the accord euro.

ive done my research and i know everything that i need. (crv mounts and rbc IM etc...)

i found that that the stock k20 headers touch the sway bar but it still fits on the k24 and that the k20 ecu runs the motor (but doesnt give the engines full power). so i came to a conclusion that i will go all out, fitting in different headers, rbc IM, and kpro while leaving the engine stock.

my actual question is that how will the motor perform after all the mods i listed compared to the k20a. if the same mods were to be done to a k20a and k24a3 which one would give more power?? because i havent seen the swap anywhere so i cant really imagine how its going to turn out. has anyone done it before or can someone that knows about it give me some information.

Hey did you end up doing this swap?

Nah he didn't end up doing it, he sold the car a few months after he blew the head gasket