Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ozhonda Subscriber Array
    Car:
    RX450h / RB3
    Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    Mate, will it still works with their 360 degree camera, etc? But I'm sure Hondalink wont work right (I'm a Samsung user anyway)?
    Sorry for misunderstanding, I was refering to the guy that asked regarding his 2010 n 2013 model, and I havent had any experienced yet with 2014, cheers

I called Honda Australia asking for explanation and I was told that if many Odyssey customers calls us and request this we may provide this feature as an update later. So I would say if you own Honda Odyssey call Honda Australia and ask them to provide this.

Quote Originally Posted by varsur View Post
    I called Honda Australia asking for explanation and I was told that if many Odyssey customers calls us and request this we may provide this feature as an update later. So I would say if you own Honda Odyssey call Honda Australia and ask them to provide this.
    Exactly what happened with their other cars as well... not gonna happened. or they will bring them in, but as extras that we need to pay

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family