Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks Curtis some good examples on there, found s2ks that had similar sizes/offsets to me
    Like I said abit of camber I don't mind just nothing crazy

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    what dadar running? i know he has rolled guards and is running quote low offsets, but accompanied by -3 camber

Whose Dadar lol?
    If I was to roll and pull the front guards will I be able to get away with not having to camber the wheels?

I test fitted the front rims, just to see what it would look like with out the tires on..

As you can probably tell I'm new to all this camber/offset fitment thing, my rears I'm not worried about at all, but my fronts l gotta dial abit of camber in, tyres will be fitted tomorrow than gotta roll all corners, low than alignment!

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    I dont know how much you can gain by rolling the guards, rolling the guards makes it a lil wider but mainly lets u run lower without the wheels scraping the insides.

but with pumped rolled guards and about 2degrees all over it should be ok. -2 is recomended spec on ap1's on an ap2 it will wear a lil quicker but the Ap2 is more conservative so a lil more camber wont hurt

Did you jack up the lower control arm up to normal ride height when you did the test fit? Probably wont make that much difference but it'll give you a more accurate idea of how it'll sit..
    If you're willing to stretch a smaller tyre on there you might get away with only rolling the guards. Since you want to avoid that i agree with baby face, rolled guards + camber.

Nah I had it jacked from the side jacking points and put a block of timber and rag slowy dropped the car to get a rough idea.
    So rolled guards and -2 camber will be all good?
    Is -2 really noticeable or heaps of camber

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    i have 2degrees its noticable but not radical, i have -1. on the front looks flat/

So after getting my tires fitted and on to the car, Iv gone out to tyre power reservoir to show them the car and what they could do.. They said Roll guards all round the rears will need -1 camber and the fronts there not actually sure if they can get them tucked in enough, they recommend hardrace camber kit installed to allow them to get some more tuck in as there not sure if the stock suspension will be enough
    From my research you can dial in at least -3 camber on stock suspension which I'm sure is enough to clear the front rolled guards
    Any input..

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG, RB3
    -3 on stock suspension? I thought it was max -2.
    If you don't get camber kit, I think you can get offset ball joints or roll centre adjusters, one of the two, I can't remember. Cheaper than camber kit

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    -3 on lowered will work but -2.3 is max on stock

you can get the Offset RCA (roll center adjusters which are basically ball joints that are sitting out further to add -1.5 camber) the RCA's also shift the LCA down more in an effort to correct geometry so if ur not lowered and have the RCA style ones then it will have a negative impact on performance.
    Last edited by Baby Face; 15-03-2014 at 11:04 PM.

Ogen legend! Adjustable ball joints..
    il be going lowered 1-2 finger gap