Problem with my DA9, CEL light issues

Okay guys how is everyone here, i am not good writing in English as it is my second language, i will really appreciate the help of everyone here.
    my car specs.
    Honda
    Integra 2 door coupe.
    B18A1 1.8L DOCH engine EFI
    is 1990 model
    the problem is that i cant turn on the car, the engine light wont go away, i have tried everything sometimes the engine light turns off and i can start up or fire up the car and no problem.
    what i have noticed is that when the check engine light stays on i cant hear the fuel pump at all but if i try randomly the fuel pump will kick in and the engine light will go off and then i am able to fire up the car.
    The car cranks and everything seems to be working fine except this.
    i went down to the ecu to check if there is any codes with that red flashing light.
    results were weird, when the fuel pump kicks in the engine light is on for 2 seconds as the fuel pumps cuts off the engine light goes off at the same time the ecu flashes or blinks only once "i have read that means the ecu is working and it is not a error code as it doesn't repeat itself". After this i can turn on the car and drive normally.
    now gets even more weird because most of the time when i put the ignition on ii2 the engine light doesn't go away and cant hear the fuel pump kick-in and even weird is that i cant see any flashes indicating that the ecu has power or that is working.
    so this is my problem atm and need to find a solution asap. 2 mechanics have had a look at it and no one wants to touch anything related to electrical stuff on a Honda.
    i live in SA Adelaide.
    thanks to everyone who replies to me.
    Last edited by infurNOS; 10-03-2014 at 07:12 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    99% its the MAIN RELAY

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9/CL9
    As above , as stated in the da9 thread, it's your main relay , dry solder needing to be removed and replaced with new clean solder
    Watch those videos ^^^^
    That's how u fix it 99.9999% correct !!

Member Array
    Car:
    DA6K20A CD5H23T
    I've had this issue before and it turned out to be an internal ecu fault. Its called a solid CEL. Since you're in SA, send your ecu to ECU-MAN and he'll fix it. He fixed mine.

Agree with the above comments on main relay - had the same problem in nearly all of my Hondas to date - 86 integra; 90 Integra; 88 Crx; 92 Accord......and on it goes.

Main relay and then check for other issues - if your not keen on pulling your own relay check out on ebay for a replacement one, or go to one of the local wreckers and pull one and resolder as above.

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    Sounds like the problem is your ECU and maybe not the Main PGMFI relay. If you diagnose it as being the ECU I might be able to repair it for you.

When the Main PGMFI relay fails the ECU should still complete POST unless the Main Relay is in real bad shape and cannot power the ECU.