Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget

Spoon suspension on an EG/Del Sol - experiences

Who here has rocked Spoon shocks and springs (not their coilovers). I've been offered a set however can't seem to find much information on them.

Anyone who has any feedback they'd like to share that would be great! Ratings out of 10 for things such as comfort, stiffness compared to stock, suitability for road use etc would be sweet as.

Not sure if I'm blind today but can't even figure out an approximate drop for these!

Cheers guys!

Member Array
    Car:
    92 B18 eg Civic
    I have a set on my dc2. Handle very well and are still super comfortable. The harder you push them the better they respond in the corners. If you into serious track work then get something harder, but for hill runs and street use these are the best you can get imo. Can still hit speed humps at 50kmh no worries. It's 1" drop all round, never damage your sump or headers. Can't recommend them highly enough

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget
    Thanks for the feedback! That sounds perfect. I'll take the plunge can't wait for them to arrive and have them fitted!

Will post back once they are on with what I think about them.

Member Array
    Car:
    Corolla Spec S
    Quote Originally Posted by crobaa View Post
    I have a set on my dc2. Handle very well and are still super comfortable. The harder you push them the better they respond in the corners. If you into serious track work then get something harder, but for hill runs and street use these are the best you can get imo. Can still hit speed humps at 50kmh no worries. It's 1" drop all round, never damage your sump or headers. Can't recommend them highly enough
    just a quick question

what springs are you using with your spoon shocks?
    peteju captures, like us on facebook..

Member Array
    Car:
    92 B18 eg Civic
    Spoon progressive, 6.5kg and 5.5kg, don't let the low numbers fool you though. The car feels great

Member Array
    Car:
    EK9, EG5
    your inbox is full

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget
    Mine? Sorry just cleared it. Thanks for the heads up.

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget
    Thought I would update everyone - been riding on these for about 2 weeks and I must say they are awesome for a daily. The car handles a lot better while keeping the comfort and compliancy at fairly stock levels.

The car sits lower than I expected but that isn't necessarily a bad thing as it's still definitely practical overall. I would definitely recommend them!

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic Si
    Got any photos of how it looks? like before and after photos.

Would be great to see.

Member Array
    Car:
    92 B18 eg Civic
    My build thread there's photos of them installed, and full car view of ride height