Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Cl9

D2 Airbag experience

Hey guys, I've been running coils for quite some time now and I think its time to step up my game. I've been offered a great price for a D2 airbag set up (deluxe version) which is second hand but not very many Km's on it.
    They'll be going on an 04' cl9
    Anyway, I'm just wondering if anyone has had any experience with D2 airbags? Good/bad? My accord is my daily atm and I rock up around 300~ or so km's per week, should the bags hold up fine with this kind of mileage?
    Thank you

Hey mate, I used my gen 6 accord daily for 2 years on air strut/canisters. They have nothing on air bagged struts, a lot poorer ride compared to struts and In the end my biggest problem was building up air in the mornings, and not running an 8 valve setup. So from experience, I ran 2 viair 400s which are one the speediest, I'd at least run them, and get yourself a leveller or run the full valve setup, especially if you like to go around corners etc.