Thread: B16A2 tuning

Hybrid View

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra 98
    i am trying to get a box i have found separate gears sets from MFactory they are relatively cheaper Type R gearbox is around 1500 and gear sets are available online at 500-600.

anyone has any idea about using custom gear sets in their boxes or had any experience of configuring it themselves?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by eridzone View Post
    i am trying to get a box i have found separate gears sets from MFactory they are relatively cheaper Type R gearbox is around 1500 and gear sets are available online at 500-600.

anyone has any idea about using custom gear sets in their boxes or had any experience of configuring it themselves?
    Type R gearboxes vary in price based on who's selling. Buying the gears will be cheaper but have you factored in synchros, bearings and labour for the transmission shop (or wherever) to do it?
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015