Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Member Array
    Car:
    1996 civic ej8
    What's 19mm? I'm so confused hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Jamwa3 View Post
    What's 19mm? I'm so confused hahaha
    It usually refers to the size of the head of something.

Member Array
    Car:
    1996 civic ej8
    I knows what 19mm is it's a length mate but you missed cbautos comment

Yes, apart from the quotation, it does seem to be missing.

Member Array
    Car:
    1996 civic ej8
    Ok everyone it's been a while now and I have probably done around 2000-3000kms since but I have finally done an oil flush and change and cleaned out my PCV valve while I was at it I used:

To flush out the system and a good detox haha but I just did a compression test after driving it on the new oil for 50kms and I have found that my compression has restored by 10, 150 from 140 obviously not as good as it was when I added the rislone low compression but still a better result then last.... And yes there is many uncertainties like using 15w-40 instead of 10w-40 and using the premium engine detox stuff that's also meant to restore compression but I hope this helps people understand it more and no I didn't end up doing a compression test before the oil change sorry about that but hope I helped atleast a little bit thanks

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    So in less than one generous service interval (5,000km) the rislone has nearly stopped working and your comp has dropped 20 of the initial 30 psi gained.

Need to assess whether it's worth sticking the additive in every 2,000km mate.

Member Array
    Car:
    1996 civic ej8
    Nah I'm not going to add it anymore it was just a test to see how it went and my car did definitely drove better so yea....