Need help and suggestion

Hi guys, I'm planning to sell my car, however the car is damaged on the right side. Is there any possibilities for selling the car with this condition? If yes, how much is the price that you guys reckon. The car is 2006 CL9 sport with around 70K kms.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0061.JPG 
Views:	198 
Size:	124.4 KB 
ID:	26714Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0060.JPG 
Views:	175 
Size:	158.3 KB 
ID:	26715

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Lux
    Sell it for 10-12k

Member Array
    Car:
    Winfield
    ~8000
    Dc2r and em1 only good if you work at McDonald's, s2k good for order food in McDonald's
    deal with it m8

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    I would say ~8k too, without a RWC. Depending on if you're required to get it fixed before being able to get a RWC (not too sure if damage is part of Road Worthy Assessment), as it may mean the buyer would have to get it repaired before being able to register it. Last I checked, a 2007 Euro Manual base model went for 10500 with 125k on the ODO. If not for the damage, you would get 12k quite easily.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Lux
    Its sport version tho.. maybe get it fix then sell for more

How much is the latest price for sport version if it still in good condition? thx for your help guys

Member Array
    Car:
    VTiR/CL9
    Im guessing between 15k-18k maybe more if you have mods

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9/CL9
    I have my 06 CL9 sport insured for a tidy 19k
    Only paid 14k for it

Is that the only damage?
    I'd just fix it up properly but cheaply , then sell , you ll make way more off it .
    No anyone handy with cars?

Yeah, that's the only damage. Do you know any place where I can fix it with cheap price?

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9/CL9

Need help and suggestion

Where u from?
    Yes , at home
    Buy replacement parts and fit it yourself or with a mate for maximum savings buddy
    Look on OzHonda for people parting out their CL9
    There is a few out there that u should be able to buy the parts u need to complete the job !
    =)

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro Luxury 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by holyshine View Post
    Yeah, that's the only damage. Do you know any place where I can fix it with cheap price?
    I take it you are not comprehensively insured?

That's repairs to rear door (maybe a new door or outer skin) and rear metal quarter panel damage, and possible minor skirt damage. They will likely have to repaint at least the whole quarter panel and door to 'lose' the repair. Not going to be a cheap repair.

You need someone qualified to inspect the car first hand and properly assess the damage.

Save yourself some trouble with buyers and at least get a few quotes for repairs to the damage from approved repairers. The buyer is going to try to beat you down on the price of the vehicle for the repair cost anyway plus the cost of their time getting it fixed, and will likely want to get a repair estimate themselves. That is, if they could be bothered in the first place (who wants to buy a new car only to have it off the road being repaired right away?).

Best advice is to have someone qualified fix the damage, the car will be that much harder to sell with damage like that.

- HZ
    Last edited by HunterZero; 16-04-2014 at 12:21 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterZero View Post
    I take it you are not comprehensively insured?

That's repairs to rear door (maybe a new door or outer skin) and rear metal quarter panel damage, and possible minor skirt damage. They will likely have to repaint at least the whole quarter panel and door to 'lose' the repair. Not going to be a cheap repair.

You need someone qualified to inspect the car first hand and properly assess the damage.

Save yourself some trouble with buyers and at least get a few quotes for repairs to the damage from approved repairers. The buyer is going to try to beat you down on the price of the vehicle for the repair cost anyway plus the cost of their time getting it fixed, and will likely want to get a repair estimate themselves. That is, if they could be bothered in the first place (who wants to buy a new car only to have it off the road being repaired right away?).

Best advice is to have someone qualified fix the damage, the car will be that much harder to sell with damage like that.

- HZ
    ^^^As above.Get it fixed before you sell it.