Member Array
    Car:
    '12 Euro 6spd

CU2 Aftermarket GPS

guys,
    I want to get an integrated GPS head unit for my euro. Exactly like the one sold here :
    http://www.cartronix.com.au/OEM%20FA...08%20SAT%20NAV

However when I searched here I've found that $1200 installed is a pretty marked up price. I've found a few which look identical for $500 on eBay but all are from China. Are these the same? Can anyone recommend an eBay seller? Or maybe someone who sells/installs these in Sydney?

Thanks!

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    lol guess where they buy from?
    what gets wet ...while its drying?

Member Array
    Car:
    '12 Euro 6spd
    Dig options have one for $680,again looks much the same except has a hole on the right of the screen? anyone used this unit?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    I have the same unit in my Euro. Works well, but the clock cannot be adjusted. I use the factory clock or the GPS clock.
    Had it installed in Guildford.

Member Array
    Car:
    '12 Euro 6spd
    Ah thanks for that.. You got it done at cartronix? . How do find the interface.. Is it laggy?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    I do not find it slow, only on initial start up of GPS. I have the rear camera as well, it can see in the dark.

There is another system from Opal. Has anyone installed this http://aus-audio.com.au/products/opal/ophaeugps