Thread: EK4 Vti-R

EK4 Vti-R

Hi Guys,
    Iam new to this forum and just bought my self an EK4 Vti-r with the B16A2 motor in it, I need some advice on mods and parts, does anyone know if the CRV 5 stud hubs fit on the EK or if I have to stick to ITR only ?.
    Also I am contemplating doing a full CTR EK9 look alike or do i stick to SiR look, any suggestions ?

Cheers.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK hatch, DC2
    crv 5 stud wont fit, gotta look for ek9 hubs for 5 stud. looks is all personal so up to you man.

You don't need ek9 hubs. Dc2r are similar (if not the same part numbers). Plenty of people have used other5 stud gear to upgrade ek and eg civics.

do a bit of an Internet search. Heaps of info out there.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    turbo ek civic
    I also have an ek4, awesome car!

As has been said looks is a personal thing. I did the civic type r kit on mine and love it although if I was to do it again I think I would do the SIR look as its not as common and is what the ek4 came with in other markets so its a little more fitting for the car if that makes sense.

Either way do what you like and have fun!

Thanks for the info guys, will definitely look around, finding hubs has been hard, still looking, dc2r hubs not available anywhere either.
    anymore advise with regards to finding dc2r stuff or any other 5stud is more than welcome.

Member Array
    Car:
    98 ek b18cr
    You can use 280mm BMW mini rotors, combined with bb1/bb4 calipers and pads.
    It's all bolt on as well, requires no cutting or modifying of parts.
    Reasonably cheap too, for around 400 all up, excluding labour(assuming you do it yourself)

Member Array
    Car:
    98 ek b18cr
    Sorry, just realised you were asking about 5 stud swaps...

Thanks Dyln, yes I am looking for 5 studs.
    Just read your post about the DC2 build, awesome stuff man.

Oh sorry, that was someone else build