Thread: S2000 Dents

S2000 Dents

Hey guys,

I am going to get some dents removed from my car tomorrow. Just wondering if anyone has ever used PDR on their S2000 and what where your thoughts with the results?
    I was told by a few people that for dents in the rear quarter they might need to drill a small hole in the wheel arch to access it. I would probably rather prefer to get body work done before doing that.

Is it just me or do S2000's dent really easily? pretty much every single one I have seen has waves/ripples in the rear 1/4 panels. Must be from people leaning on there cars.

Weird, can't they remove the entire panel? Unless it's at the rear quarter.

I had a PDR do my S2000 had a big dent in the rear quarter and a few small ones which he got to them all by removing the rear tail light no drilled required or anything.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    I had a couple of very mild dents behind the passengers door. They did give me the impression that they could have been done by an elbow.

The panel beaters who painted my Triumph don't do it, but have a guy who does come in every week or so.

Dropped the car in at 9.00 AM, & they called to say it was done at 10.30.

The job is perfect, with no detectable sign that there was ever a mark or dent there. Very impressed./