Coils and sways?

Im looking into getting some coils and sways but in all honestly I have no idea where to start, I have read some good things about the Function & Form Type-2.5 coilover system. Although keep in my mind I am using this as a daily car.

Any recommendations or advice? I am a little stuck.

Hey mate, there are some great budget coilovers going around at the moment: BC Racing, BuddyClub, F&F, GAB, Tien. They're a good few to look at. Spring rates ultimately determine how stiff the car will be, disregarding dampening settings. Have a research on what others are using for Preludes and what rates most people choose. Most times, the ones the coilovers come with as standard are the recommended rates, but it's good knowledge to have anyway.

Sway bar will be a great mod. Again, research more into what sizes prelude owners use and whether they needed to upgrade their sway bar links as well.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    do a sway bar. it's fantastic

also if look at koni yellows and stock springs, or koni + ground controls if you insist on height adjustability.

this will outperform any low end 'coilover' system of a similar price.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    koni shits on everything else in the market atm.

btw. tein
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    83, 85 &86 lude
    Quote Originally Posted by mocchi View Post
    koni shits on everything else in the market atm.

btw. tein

This^^^

I have some adapted Tein's in the front of my 2G and Koni inserts for the rear...
    1986 JDM DOHC B20A Gold Top Prelude: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...-honda-prelude
    Want JDM? I can source it for you - PM for details