Thread: /Close thread

/Close thread

/Close thread
    Last edited by Flyson; 06-06-2014 at 12:07 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK hatch, DC2
    possibly brakes ? have you checked the condition of your rotors + pads ? since it's only happening during braking

The brakes feel really good and aren't very rusted. but ill check them in case.

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 DC2R
    Most likely your brake rotors than. My girlfriends sisters car (2011 mazda 3...) has the rotors fked, basically same issue as yours. If you slammed on the brakes a few times, you can damage them ie warp them. Meaning the surface isn't flat so its shuddering and shaking the wheel because the pads aren't biting on a flat surface. Get your rotors machined flat if there's still meat on them and change pads if you want.
    3 guys walk into a bar. The first guy told the D to get a B series.The second guy told the B to get a K series. The last guy told the K to fk off just get a V8 mate.

^ That sounds logical. I think it is my front brakes. Today I washed the wheels/brakes and the car felt perfect, hardly any shaking, but when the brakes dried it started again.

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 DC2R
    Remove your discs and get them machined $70, if it happens when your driving 100km or faster without braking than your wheels need balancing at the front
    3 guys walk into a bar. The first guy told the D to get a B series.The second guy told the B to get a K series. The last guy told the K to fk off just get a V8 mate.

Quote Originally Posted by EK1 Civic View Post
    Remove your discs and get them machined $70, if it happens when your driving 100km or faster without braking than your wheels need balancing at the front
    There's no shaking when I'm on the highway, only when braking. So it must be the brakes. Thanks