Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2013 CRV Owners Handbook in .pdf format?

Does anybody have a link on where to download a .pdf copy of the Owners Handbook for the Australian CRV (Thailand built)?

I don't want to have to run in & out of the garage every time I want to refer to it whilst on Forums - eBay etc.

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Why not scan your one
    You may be hard pressed for one
    Why not find the service manual?

http://hondatech.info/downloads/Auto/Manuals/CR-V/
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Quote Originally Posted by Jasemas View Post
    Why not scan your one
    You may be hard pressed for one
    Why not find the service manual?

http://hondatech.info/downloads/Auto/Manuals/CR-V/
    thanks for the reply Jasemas, unfortunately there is only 1 x 07 and 1 x 02 CR-V file in that link above the rest are 2000 and below.
    Honda must be the only the car manufacturer that don't release a Workshop Repair Manual to the public in either book form or on CD/DVD.

It is looking like I may well have to scan my Owners Handbook in to PDF format.

Update: just fired of an email to Honda Aust. to see what they have to say on the matter, I am not going to hold my breath waiting for an answer though.
    Last edited by White Orchid; 07-05-2014 at 05:22 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    You can get a workshop repair manual on CD/DVD
    Ebay sells a few, but the authenticity of them and quality may be questionable
    It's only because your car is a new model it may take a while for someone to get their hands on a repair manual, let alone scan every page

Now if you want a repair manual from Honda Australia your'e looking at a few hundred at least

After a google search
    http://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/p...3/0A1313OM.pdf

http://owners.honda.com/vehicles/inf...3/CR-V/manuals
    Last edited by Jasemas; 07-05-2014 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Secret

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Thanks again for your help Jasemas.

I think the Thai built CRV will have a few minor quarks when compared with the USA built CRV, not just LHD or RHD either.
    Honda will will not be satisfied with an arm & a leg they will want a kidney for the manual.

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Few quirks but hopefully when you compare it to your owners manual
    You can see how much stuff we missed out on :P

www.OzAccord.net/forum

I am also keen for a 2013 CRV manual as the US version is certainly different to the Aus.
    I am also happy to pay for it if there are any second-hand versions.

My car did not come with a manual so I just want to be able to see how to do stuff even.
    If you have the physical manual (White Orchid), why on earth would you want a PDF also?
    I would love the physical manual.

Quote Originally Posted by hormone View Post
    My car did not come with a manual so I just want to be able to see how to do stuff even.
    If you have the physical manual (White Orchid), why on earth would you want a PDF also?
    I am searching for the Factory Service Manual (FSM), the one which shows the various components of the vehicle and how to
    disassemble and reassemble things like the engine - transmission - differential - doors - seats etc.

Quote Originally Posted by White Orchid View Post
    I am searching for the Factory Service Manual (FSM), the one which shows the various components of the vehicle and how to
    disassemble and reassemble things like the engine - transmission - differential - doors - seats etc.
    Ahh, cool. I just want to see how you change the reversing camera view as the US manual says you can.
    And also what the info means in the little LCD screen in the middle of the speedo.

Quote Originally Posted by hormone View Post
    Ooops! double post.

I see in your profile that you have a Civic VTi 2007 model is that the you want the handbook for, or the 2013 CRV?

Is this the USA Reversing Camera Views you are talking about?

Reversing Video Camera (BackUp Video Camera in the USA)
    Any ideas on how to re-wire the video cam to activation without being in reverse.
    Something like, being able to check trailer hitch while driving.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________________
    For 2012 and 2013, this is what you do:

On your steering wheel, press the Menu button. Then press Menu and Source together for about 6 seconds.
    On your i-MID you should get a new menu. Select camera and it will activate your camera and stay on until you press the Menu button again.
    You can cycle through Normal/Wide/Top views by pressing the button on your steering wheel that cycles through your i-MID displays.

AFAIK this doesn't work with Navi models.
    I just tried the above on my VTi CRV to see if it applied to the Thailand built CRV's.
    It does work but you cannot alter the Views, well I couldn't change the view and I pushed all the various buttons except the Menu as that takes you back to the normal Reverse Gear view.
    Last edited by White Orchid; 03-06-2014 at 02:07 PM.