Member Array
    Car:
    08' Euro CU2

Tapping/Slapping noise on CU2 when speed 60+kph

Just noticed it these past two days as i drove with the windows down.
    I had my tires balanced and a wheel alignment done last Sunday, these past 2 days i realized that (especially when i drive next to a wall), the right side of the car, sounds like the rear of the car. There is a slapping type noise that's speed related that comes on when my speed is about 60 and above. As i get faster the noise gets faster. Anyone got any ideas what this noise might be.

I read some posts (its night now), tomorrow morning gonna pull the wheel off and look for anything loose or nails/pebbles, etc.
    But does anyone have any suggestions on what this might be? Does it have anything to do with the balance/alignment i did last week?

I read that having the wheels off then back on can cause bearing issues?

Member Array
    Car:
    08' Euro CU2
    Anyone have any thoughts? Took it to my uncle who use to be a mech, car has only 55k and I'm a careful driver so he ruled out cv joint and wheel bearing. Put as I'm still running factory tyres on my car from 08 he reckons it's the tyres, went home and rotated myself again front to back (didn't swap sides) sound still there. Will try swapping sides tomorrow when I have day off work and see if anything changes, but does anyone have any opinions? Should I change tyres? They are due soon, but I just wanna know if this is the issue. It's strange that I can't hear anything below 60 bit once you past the 60 mark the sound is very audible.