Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    What's quartz coatinf
    it's a really good paint protection, supposedly using nanotechnology to bead water or somethiing along those lines. it's an actually effective product rather than an 'extended lifetime warranty' that a dealership offers you for 10 times the price

think of it as like a permanent sealant

it won't hide swirls or scratches so your paint needs to be in 110% condition.

I was thinking about having a quartz/opticoat done a while ago but i couldn't justify getting it detailed properly
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    it's a really good paint protection, supposedly using nanotechnology to bead water or somethiing along those lines. it's an actually effective product rather than an 'extended lifetime warranty' that a dealership offers you for 10 times the price

think of it as like a permanent sealant

it won't hide swirls or scratches so your paint needs to be in 110% condition.

I was thinking about having a quartz/opticoat done a while ago but i couldn't justify getting it detailed properly
    Pretty much man
    According to my co worker
    Just the prep alone BEFORE applying the coating, takes about 8 hours with him going at a moderate pace
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum