Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    yeah nicad in 2014 no thanks

btw how much torque do you want? and what budget?

Member Array
    Car:
    560hp
    ni-cad
    still great though. I've had it for 6-7years now.lol

no chance of being able to upgrade the battery with the same profile to lithium?

i know with dewalt and makita you can upgrade the battery.

for those buying impact wrenches, there are two types of anvils. one is pin anvil, the other spring ring anvil.

I built a whole deck and pergola with Milwaukee 18v cordless tools.
    They are amazing...

I'm a mechanic by trade and we use the cordless impact guns all the time now. No lines running across the shop.
    Love them, only thing I noticed is if you don't have well charged batteries, they can lack a bit of grunt, but that's to be expected.

Member Array
    Car:
    '77 Civic
    Milwaukee looks to be pretty damn good. Them using brushless motors gives them more torque by the sounds of it. Pretty sure everyone else is still using brushed motors

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    I bought the Ryobi One +. Set me back UNDER $300. But thats cos I had to buy the battery pack and charging unit etc.

Very happy with its 320nM. Have stripped 2 civic coupes with her, still to find a bolt to bow down to.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type R
    I settled for the Snap-On CT7850. Price wise Milwaukee is definitely better, Snap on is overp priced. Power wise the Milwaukee as well. I regret spending extra dollar for the brand. Go with Milwaukee or Ingersoll Rand W7150 for those who are looking to buy a cordless.
    mugen無限power